13 December 2012

DEMONSTRAÇÃO PRÁTICA DE COMO, ELIMINANDO OS INTERMEDIÁRIOS, É PERFEITAMENTE POSSÍVEL MANTER UMA CONVERSA CIVILIZADA COM O ALÉM *

Me: I don't believe in you... 

God: What do you believe in? 

Me: Real things.

God: Do you prefer books or TV? 

Me: Books.

God: You are a critical category C type client. Only about 3% of people answer that question with "books". 

Me: So what? 

God: Maybe it doesn't make any difference. 

Me: Exactly like you.

God: I understand. Interesting comparison. I didn't think of that analogy. 

Me: But aren't you supposed to think about everything? 

God: Yes I think about it often. 

Me: You're contradicting yourself...

God: Consistency is the hobgoblin of simple minds. 

Me: So true... 

God: Far out. You and I are on the same wavelength.

Me: I always suspected I was God.

God: Can you think of one instance when you ever did it? 

Me: Right now, for instance. 

God: Your purpose is instance. 

Me: Stop drinking, God dude... 

God: OK I'll try not to do it so much.

* Edit (13/06/2022) - ... entretanto, o canal de comunicação com The God Dude (http://inspirationsandinnovations.com/igod/igodapp.php) foi desactivado...

2 comments:

zeromilhoes said...

http://detroiturbex.com/content/schools/cass/thenandnow/index.html

Táxi Pluvioso said...

God também speaka em inglês, raios! e os nossos navegadores que espalharam a língua, aquém e além planeta.