02 July 2013

Extractos da carta de demissão de Vítor Gaspar (versão em inglês para a Troika)



"The fact is, I can't fool you, any one of you. It simply isn't fair to you or me. The worst crime I can think of would be to rip people off by faking it and pretending as if I'm having 100% fun. (...) I must be one of those narcissists who only appreciate things when they're gone. I'm too sensitive. I need to be slightly numb in order to regain the enthusiasms I once had as a child. (...) I have it good, very good, and I'm grateful, but since the age of seven, I've become hateful towards all humans in general. Only because it seems so easy for people to get along that have empathy. Only because I love and feel sorry for people too much I guess.(...) I'm too much of an erratic, moody baby! I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember, it's better to burn out than to fade away" (aqui)

No comments: