09 February 2014

VINTAGE (CLXXX)




You cant't stop the daydreams rolling on
You might as well outlaw the dawn
You might as well forbid the sun to shine
I know our paths will cross in time

Nobody can say when you'll be mine
That day well come to me by accident or by design
And when it does I'll know what living is
And you'll no longer call me Bilitis

The geese are grazing in the grass
The grass is blazing in the sun
Some clouds like silver dragons
Pass without a trace
Your shadow fall across my face

I grew my hair below my shoulders while you were gone
I bacame a woman saving up for your return
With just this wind up phonograph and an old Debussy song
(Bilitis) I gathered up the strength to carry on

The man who wrote me, Mr Pierre Louÿs
Is working for his readers, seeking their release
His golden rules of happiness are simply these
Erection, ejaculation peace

The geese are grazing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

estava numa casa de estudantes em Massy antes de ir para a Cité

quando a Tv noticiou a invasão de Conakri (1971)
sekou touré não estava no palácio

soube por uma prima, cunhada do filho de Santos Costa, o que se passou na altura e depois do prec.

'qualquer semelhança entre este HOMEM e o fontes das luminárias é pura e mera coincidência'.

o 2º aos primeiros tiros metia-se debaixo da cama

hoje, além das barreirices,. pagamos as boxexadas e melantunices
dos diletos filhos duma senhora solteira

a ponte 24.iv é pequena para pendurar tanto bandido